ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sample reference letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

romanov74
Newly Registered

Sample reference letter

Post by romanov74 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:25 pm

Will the below reference letter be considered as graduate level experience.

[[b]i]Dear Sir or Madam,
This is to advise that xxxxxxxxx was employed by our company as Trainee Sales Engineer from 1xxxxxxx 1996 till xxxxxxx 1997.
This position is a graduate level and required a Biomedical Engineer to understand our business and to communicate effectively with our customers who are from the field of Medicine.
The job duties included:
Study of all technical data pertaining to all the imaging modalities within our product portfolio
Conduct market survey in the given territory and identify prospective customers and take necessary actions to finalize the order.
Gather feedback from our existing customers about the performance of our products and the reliability of our service and take necessary actions to improve the same.
Maintain database of all competition activity in the area.
We found that he was very alert in the field and did the work expected of him very pragmatically. xxxxxxx interacted well with co-employees, was reliable, and showed good judgment.
Sincerely,
[i][/i][/b]