ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CROYDON PEO SUCCESS PREMIUM SERVICE

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rajun13
Newly Registered

CROYDON PEO SUCCESS PREMIUM SERVICE

Post by rajun13 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:08 pm

arrived at 8.10 for 9am appointment went through security check (airport style) then waited for application and passport check done by a nice polite guy asked me when did i get approval replied 15nov 2006 did u apply before nov 7 n ofcoz answered yes did some checks on the computer time 8.39
time to pay in the first floor used two cards to make payment of £2700 time 8.58 
in the waiting area 10.20am i was called by case worker asked for application form and then asked for documents gave all the originals and then the photocopies, asked to sit in the waiting area called again at 11.10 and she said I AM HAPPY WITH YOUR DOCUMENTS AND APPLICATION AND GRANTING YOU SETTLEMENT now please be seated in the waiting area and you can collect passports from counter 22.... hurray a big relief and atlast at 1.00 counter no 22 called my no and was given the passports
1yr pay slips 
1yr bank statements
4 p60s + hmrc emp history
2 yr cohab docs utility bills, bank statements, mortagage statements
covering letter mentioning what i was giving
emp letter
and all photocopies for the above docs
i applied under 2+3 yrs hsmp judicial review
NO BIOMETRIC BECAUSE TODAY WAS FINAL DAY TO SKIP IT
NO LIFE IN UK TEST AS EXEMTED IF UR CASE IS COVERED BY JUDICIAL REVIEW BUT U NEED DURING NATURALIZATION

santoshganpath

Post by santoshganpath » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:19 pm

Congrats!