ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

So how many months early can one apply these days?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jan77

So how many months early can one apply these days?

Post by jan77 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:35 pm

coupled with the long processes involved with postal application and the delays these days, assuming aall docs. Are ready 3 months before expiryy when is it realistic to apply without risking another extension? Pls share your thought...
The purpose of this world is God

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:17 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

jan77

Post by jan77 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:22 am

Thanks vinny, much appreciated reply

village

Post by village » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:23 am

JAN77,

if you Apply before 3 months its not recommended...you ll need to go for one more extension if you are not before 3 months in the country first yougot Tier 1 ...

As if we see some of the cases it takes nearly 45 to 60 and 5% of the cases 60 to 90 days.......

just apply before 2 months that would be fine becuase by the time you finish your biometrics it takes nearly 15 to 20 days.....and from bimetrics date...it takes 4 weeks or 6 weeks to get your BRP approves doc....

so by that time you will inish that 60 days......so you will ge t from the date.....ending..........

but finally it your wish..........

jan77

Post by jan77 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:49 am

@village

Thanks village, much much appreciated reply. Thats exactly my problem dont want to make a wrong decision that will cost me another extension. l'll also keep an eye on the processing times incase they improEeeeve theirsystem before I make my application
as I have travell plan,if not I would have applied within 28days or so

I seriously wish they update their pages to let people know the real times it takes at the fastest including the time it takes biometrics to come through not leaving it for thehighly skilled brains to crack! :!::?: