ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success at Croydon Premium Service through Solicitor

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tier1_newbie
Newly Registered

ILR Success at Croydon Premium Service through Solicitor

Post by tier1_newbie » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:30 am

Hi,

I have got my ILR yesterday with premium service applied through solicitor.

I am on WP+Tier 1(General) Limited company director.
Myself and 3 dependents.

Documents submitted:
- 12 months payslips +Dividend vouchers
- Accountant Statement
- 12 months personal bank statements
- 12 months business bank statements
- 4 years P60
- Life in UK test pass certificates
- Banker,s draft
- Cohabitation documents(wife bank statement from Nov 2010 to Feb 2012 + driving test pass certificate which was issued on Jan 2010. We don,t have any other evidence)
- kids birth certificates

I was granted my Tier-1 extension on 4th January. So, I did not prepare any additional documentation apart from additional payslip and bank statements.
My solicitor submitted application on 24th and the ILR stamped on 25th Feb.
This forum is very nice and I am very thankful to everyone here.

tanvirni

Re: ILR Success at Croydon Premium Service through Solicitor

Post by tanvirni » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:20 am

Congratulations.

Can I politely ask how you how much your solicitor charged? I am planning ahead can I afford premium service with solicitor.

Many thanks

rajun13
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Success at Croydon Premium Service through Solicitor

Post by rajun13 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:50 pm

if your case is simple do not use solicitor as they charge around anything between 500 - 1000
tanvirni wrote:Congratulations.

Can I politely ask how you how much your solicitor charged? I am planning ahead can I afford premium service with solicitor.

Many thanks

niteshj

Post by niteshj » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:39 am

congragts! I have the same question - how much did it cost? and name (maybe PM me the name)

I am thinking of going through solicitor if it can be done for £300 - my application is very straightforward except for the 220days I have spent overseas (always on business travel and/or annual leave). But I'd rather not have to sit in front of the case officer and explain this.

thillaga
Newly Registered

Post by thillaga » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:37 pm

Hi there,

My family and I would be applying for Ilr end of March via solicitor. We Are in dilemma of not sure to use premiere service or postal. The solicitor advice us for postal as he said the premiere via solicitor would not be a consultation and not same day reply.

Since you have gone through solicitor could you please share your experiences in the Croydon office on the day of applications.

Thanks
Thilaga

tryingforpr
Newly Registered

dividend vouchers

Post by tryingforpr » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:42 pm

Hi, Can I ask which stamp you had on your 12 dividend vouchers? Was that your company stamp or accountant stamp?

Regards,
X.

nsm2010

Post by nsm2010 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:32 pm

Hi,

@tier1_newbie and thillaga,

I am looking forward for the competent solicitor who can submit my case at PEO. I have quite high number of absences due to work related reasons and having all the documents to support my claim.

You are requested to send me PM please.

Regards,

nsm2010

rajasekhar_you

Post by rajasekhar_you » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:05 pm

i am also in the same dilemma. i did my extension previously by an agent..that time it was around £650 with VAT. now i contacted another agency called First Migration, they seem professional but feels is so high. They are asking £1000 which I feel is really high. I am now planning to go myself. mine is straight forward. permanent job , no issue with absences..

i feel every one should try to go them selves unless they are an big issue..like a serious traffic offense..or very complicated pay structure.

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:57 pm

niteshj wrote:congragts! I have the same question - how much did it cost? and name (maybe PM me the name)

I am thinking of going through solicitor if it can be done for £300 - my application is very straightforward except for the 220days I have spent overseas (always on business travel and/or annual leave). But I'd rather not have to sit in front of the case officer and explain this.
well they will charge you more than 300. i personally suggest you go through solicitor as u have more holidays....

the reason is they will ask you questions and you cant satisfy them and they will hold your case.. only solicitor know how to handle this situation and what to answer when they ask specific question. so i strongly recommend you to go through solicitor. you have whole life to earn money but if you stuck in this time no budy knows how long it will take to get out of this...