ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Penalty Charge Notice

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

juliajules1979
- thin ice -

Penalty Charge Notice

Post by juliajules1979 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:05 am

Hiya

My husband has just applied for BC. About a year ago he got a Penalty Charge Notice for stopping on double yellow lines.

We paid the fine when it was due and there was no problem.

When I filled in the form, it asked for any unspent convictions , so he has ticked no. But when reading the guide it says about Fixed Penalty notices. Should he have declared his PCN or is it different from a FPN?

If so would he have written it in the spaces provided at question 3.6.

Is it too late to send a letter to UKBA saying that this PCN was issued or will it be too late, and his application possibly refused.

Many thanks

Smallfamily

Re: Penalty Charge Notice

Post by Smallfamily » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:59 am

There is nothing to worry at all about because it is a PCN not an FPN. HO doesn't want to know about PCN.

FPN is fixed penalty notice... this is when you get points endorced on ur licence + fine.

So don't worry you are fine :wink:

juliajules1979
- thin ice -

Post by juliajules1979 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:12 pm

Smallfamily you are a star, thanks so much for all your advice! I am happier and calmer now! :-)