ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

criminal convictions /section E on the form ...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shreky99
Newly Registered

criminal convictions /section E on the form ...

Post by shreky99 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:57 am

Hi
my tier 1 general is exipring and i need to apply for an extension soon

very quick question - got stuck on section E when filling the form (criminal conviction - including traffic offences)

i was given 3 + 3 points
1.sp30 - crossing traffic lights on red (april 2009)
2.LC20 - drving on provisional (oct 2010)

for the first they have sent a letter with 3points and 60£ fine
for the second offence lc10 i had to go to court and there they have given me 3 points and £60 fine.

1.iam now not sure if i have to mention these in my application form
2.if yes - they asked me to mention nature of the offence and details - what do i need to mention here
3.does this effect my extension decision

would really appreciate your help
thannka a lot..

Regards
Shri

ManiKing

Post by ManiKing » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:48 pm

Hi Sri,

Yes, you need to mention all the traffic offences. Dont be scary with this question, just tell the truth and it wont affect your extension.

Thanks,
Mani

shreky99
Newly Registered

Post by shreky99 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:58 pm

iam not sure about this ...when i first joined my company last year they did a crb cehck and nothing showed up..not sure what will it be now

iam anyways mentioning it on my application form

what do i need to mention ?

they have two coloumns : nature of conviction = "offence code and description" ?
Details of the sentance = "Fixed penalty aand £60 fine ?

should that be ok ?

please HELP !!

:(

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:24 am

shreky99 wrote:iam not sure about this ...when i first joined my company last year they did a crb cehck and nothing showed up..not sure what will it be now

iam anyways mentioning it on my application form

what do i need to mention ?

they have two coloumns : nature of conviction = "offence code and description" ?
Details of the sentance = "Fixed penalty aand £60 fine ?

should that be ok ?

please HELP !!

:(
CRB checks usually only refer to those who are recorded on PNC (Police National Computers) and traffic offences (unless the kinds of Drink and Drive or driving without due care etc) aren't included in there. I did one fo those criminal checks and revealed nothing. Weeks later had a court notice which was for 5 years or so ago.

Also, declaring FPN does not affect your T1 Extension. I have had one in Dec 2009 which gets written off after 3 years but I will still mention it. Because if you don't you could be done for deception.

Your assumption regarding how to fill the form above are seem to be correct.
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...