ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent:change of tier 4 sponser

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

np98252
Newly Registered

Post by np98252 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:09 am

hello

i am in critical situation , wonder if anyone can help me?or if anyone face the same problem.

i studiedACCA with kaplan financial cleared f1 to f8 papers, and also cleared p1 n p3 paper but i failed f9 3 times under tier 4 visa.

now kaplan saying they cant let me continue with them because of 3 strike even though i got visa till december 2012, in that case i am planing to move to lsbf (london school of business and finance).

LSBF saying i have to apply for new visa with new CAS letter from them even though i got visa till december 2012, so what is the chances that my visa will be approved ? is there any chance that home office will reject my visa?

my acadamic progress has been good as i got only 4 papers left out 14.

can someone reply me urgent as i only got 2 days to make the decision.

thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: urgent:change of tier 4 sponser

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:04 pm

np98252 wrote:
LSBF saying i have to apply for new visa with new CAS letter from them even though i got visa till december 2012, so what is the chances that my visa will be approved ? is there any chance that home office will reject my visa?
Correct. I can't comment on the chances of approval as that depends on the individual circumstances. If you have a valid CAS and meet the other requirements, it should be approved.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:07 pm

are you going to be taking the same paper that you have already failed 3 times with LSBF if so are they aware of this and how are they justifying that you are making academic progress on your CAS?

np98252
Newly Registered

Post by np98252 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:12 pm

yes i will be taking same paper which i failed 3 times and LSBF is aware of this and they happy to issue CAS letter.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:20 pm

np98252 wrote:yes i will be taking same paper which i failed 3 times and LSBF is aware of this and they happy to issue CAS letter.
I can't see how they can justify you are making academic progress in that case.

np98252
Newly Registered

Post by np98252 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:22 pm

its just that 1 paper which i failed 3 times rest of progress is been ok and there are all together 14 papers to qualify i cleared 10 so i am left with 4 only which is more than half way through.

does it make sense?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:24 pm

it makes sense - however it doesn't make sense that you can fail a paper 3 times with one college, thereby meaning they can no longer sponsor you, only for you to go another college to take the same paper again. LSBF need to justify how you are making academic progress if you are studying at the same level and retaking a paper for the 4th time - I don't see how they can justfiy this.

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:36 pm

It’s obvious that you are not making academic progress as you failed same paper 3 times which is not a normal case and you or LSBF need to provide some good clarification about that. Otherwise, to it can be strong reason to refuse your visa for UKBA case officer.

LSBF just need money. They will take their entire fee and issue you CAS and when your visa will refuse they will try their best to digest all your money or refund the amount as minimum as possible.

np98252
Newly Registered

Post by np98252 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:40 pm

thanks for your questions its making things more clear.the reason i failed 3 times was due to poor tution facility provided in to my current college for that subject , so if i explain that in to my visa application will it be helpful to UKBA that why i failed and why i am moving my college , to clear my paper and finish my qualification.

am i correct to say that?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:50 pm

np98252 wrote:thanks for your questions its making things more clear.the reason i failed 3 times was due to poor tution facility provided in to my current college for that subject , so if i explain that in to my visa application will it be helpful to UKBA that why i failed and why i am moving my college , to clear my paper and finish my qualification.

that is not going to help you.
i think you need to seek legal advice on your application.

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:07 pm

np98252 wrote:.the reason i failed 3 times was due to poor tution facility provided in to my current college for that subject.

It can be a reason but what is the proof? How many student were there in the class and how many failed F9 like you cause of poor teaching. How its possible for all 3 times? It can be easy to quote but it will be difficult to prove.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:13 pm

it's not really relevent - you need to be making academic progress - you will not be if you are repeating the same module for the 4th time regardless of the reason. if the teaching was that poor why didn't you leave before - or indeed how did you manage to pass the other modules?