ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 2nd extension before 14 months - PEO croydon success

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Dwhsrinath
Newly Registered

Tier 1 2nd extension before 14 months - PEO croydon success

Post by Dwhsrinath » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:51 pm

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the valuable information on this forum, it was helpful in getting me an extension. Following are my details.

Today me and my wife went for a tier 1 second extension at croydon. Our leave to remain is til may 2013, but because we are falling short of 4 months for ILR we needed to go for this extension also wanted to save money as the application fee is going up from next month.

My case was straight forward with a permanant job, I submitted pay slips, bank statements and a letter from employer.

My case worker was fuss free and didn't ask any questions except if I was self employed or permanant employee.she took about an hour and then informed us that our application was successful and that we have been give 3 years of extension starting from today. feel free to ask me any further questions

Cheers
Srinath

pcrao_kode
Newly Registered

Post by pcrao_kode » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:08 am

Hi Srinath

Good to share your story...thanks for it.

It seems your on 2+3 tier 1, now extended for another 3 years from date of 2nd extension application submission?

I would like to get a clarification from you that whats the minimum stay extending for 2nd extension of Tier 1 General ? Is this period is same as first extension duration or less?

I have 10 months shortage for ILR (Sept-2013), so applying for 2nd extension in July/Aug' 2012. My first extension is 3 years and initial visa is 2 year i.e. HSMP. So I'm on 2+3 category.

Please advise.

Thanks
Rao

umeshl
Newly Registered

Post by umeshl » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:42 am

Hi,

Can you please let me know how did you book in person priority booking? On the site all the slots seem to be full. Not sure what is the procedure for booking the premium booking.
Please advise.

Thanks!!

umeshl
Newly Registered

Post by umeshl » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:42 am

Hi,

Can you please let me know how did you book in person priority booking? On the site all the slots seem to be full. Not sure what is the procedure for booking the premium booking.
Please advise.

Thanks!!

pkumar
Member of Standing

Post by pkumar » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:42 pm

Came here on HSMP in 2008 .... 1st extention 2010 ... planning for 2nd extention this year 2012 ....

Here is what calculator provides

- Enter the date of your first successful Tier 1 application.
10/04/2010
Help on this question (opens new window)

- Are you in the UK under the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP)? If you think you may be covered by the terms of the HSMP Forum Judicial Review Policy Document see 'Help on this question' before answering this question. (if you say YES) then it will say ...
You must enter a first successful application date of 29/02/2008 if you are seeking to extend your stay having been granted leave under the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme.

So does that mean you need to go by the date of 29/02/2008?
Kindly confirm

nivas
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 2nd extension before 14 months - PEO croydon succ

Post by nivas » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:11 pm

Dwhsrinath wrote:Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the valuable information on this forum, it was helpful in getting me an extension. Following are my details.

Today me and my wife went for a tier 1 second extension at croydon. Our leave to remain is til may 2013, but because we are falling short of 4 months for ILR we needed to go for this extension also wanted to save money as the application fee is going up from next month.

My case was straight forward with a permanant job, I submitted pay slips, bank statements and a letter from employer.

My case worker was fuss free and didn't ask any questions except if I was self employed or permanant employee.she took about an hour and then informed us that our application was successful and that we have been give 3 years of extension starting from today. feel free to ask me any further questions

Cheers
Srinath

nivas
Newly Registered

short fall 100 days for ILR covered JR

Post by nivas » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:13 pm

Hi Everybody,
Please suggest on my query mentioned below.
I am on HSMP Judicial Review (before 6th November 2006)
I got stamped on 21st May 2008. (2 years i.e. 21-05-2008 to 21-05-2010)
I travelled to UK on 31st Aug 2008.
I got first extension from 21-05-2010 to 21-05-2013. Here my question is I am short fall for ILR for the period of 3months 10days (i.e. 100 days) to fulfil 5 years continuation stay for the ILR.
So, Do I need to go for another extension or under HSMP judicial review 2008, are they going to give the sufficient leave up to ILR.
Please post your suggestions.
Thanks
Nivas