ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

documents final cehck :

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shreky99
Newly Registered

documents final cehck :

Post by shreky99 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:01 am

Guys submitting my visa extension

submitting the below docs :

1.visa application form ( mentioned traffic offences ( 3points + 3 points two offences) on criminal convictions page section E
2.age : original passport
3.qualification : proved before (attached degree certificate for reference
4.previous earnings : bank statements and pay slips (12 months)
5.uk exprnce : same as above
6.english language : proved before (degree certificate for reference)
7.maintence funds : savings account back statements( last 3 months dec1st till 1st march)

i ahve submitted current acount statements for previous earnings and savinggs account for maintenence funds (is that ok ? )

8.two photos.

anything else i forgot ???

many thanks
Shri

shahjee11

Post by shahjee11 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:54 pm

A covering letter really helps the case worker to quickly get to the nature of the case. Personal opinion though :D

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Re: documents final cehck :

Post by rakeysh.patel » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:01 pm

shreky - you mentioned about the penalty points you declared on your application. Can you please advise if your points are still on your license, I mean if the conviction has passed 3 years mark after which it gets waved off? I have 3 points endorsed on Dec 08 and does not affect or practically appear on my driving license, and I was advised that I should not mention them?
shreky99 wrote:Guys submitting my visa extension

submitting the below docs :

1.visa application form ( mentioned traffic offences ( 3points + 3 points two offences) on criminal convictions page section E
2.age : original passport
3.qualification : proved before (attached degree certificate for reference
4.previous earnings : bank statements and pay slips (12 months)
5.uk exprnce : same as above
6.english language : proved before (degree certificate for reference)
7.maintence funds : savings account back statements( last 3 months dec1st till 1st march)

i ahve submitted current acount statements for previous earnings and savinggs account for maintenence funds (is that ok ? )

8.two photos.

anything else i forgot ???

many thanks
Shri
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

shreky99
Newly Registered

Post by shreky99 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:14 pm

shreky - you mentioned about the penalty points you declared on your application. Can you please advise if your points are still on your license, I mean if the conviction has passed 3 years mark after which it gets waved off? I have 3 points endorsed on Dec 08 and does not affect or practically appear on my driving license, and I was advised that I should not mention them?
Raxs1983 : there were mixed answers for me.. some say theres no need to mention any points unless you go to court and some say mention whatever it is...

i did mention evrything..

i had points from 2009 april so were not waved offf...

have got your points cleared?? think you have to contact DVLA pay £60 to clear them off... also though waved off they will still be in the records for 5years ( like what i heard) so better mentioning it....

It doesnt effect the Extension decision unless if its for ILR

i submitted docs today..hope evrything goes well...fingrs crossed :)

will keep you updated

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:39 pm

Points stay against your license for 3 years and stay physically on your counterpart for 4 years, that I am aware of. I have passed 3 years and again FPN is not a criminal conviction, unless it was held in the court. So I do not think it needs mentioning and I will refrain from doing so as well. You do not have to pay £60 to get it waved off from your license. £60 penalty is usually attached to the FPN and/or points.

Good luck with your application. Hope all goes well for you
shreky99 wrote:
Raxs1983 : there were mixed answers for me.. some say theres no need to mention any points unless you go to court and some say mention whatever it is...

i did mention evrything..

i had points from 2009 april so were not waved offf...

have got your points cleared?? think you have to contact DVLA pay £60 to clear them off... also though waved off they will still be in the records for 5years ( like what i heard) so better mentioning it....

It doesnt effect the Extension decision unless if its for ILR

i submitted docs today..hope evrything goes well...fingrs crossed :)

will keep you updated
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...