ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: wage slips and employment letter.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

edthesock
Newly Registered

Re: wage slips and employment letter.

Post by edthesock » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:12 pm

Hi. I sent off my application for a visa extension (FLR/BID) in the beginning of Jan. sans by birth certificate as I had misplaced it along with a cover letter explaining why. I received my biometrics on 27 Jan and did that at the post office on 02 Feb. 4 weeks to the day I received a letter asking for my birth certificate. They also want wage slips and an employers letter. I haven't had a wage slip much less an employer since 1989! I am self employed and have been the whole 5 years I have been here. What do I tell them? I explained on my application that I am self employed so I don't know why they want wage slips and an employer letter.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:59 pm

Send them your last two years accounts instead :wink: