ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missing Originals

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Cane

Missing Originals

Post by Cane » Sun Jun 20, 2004 10:41 am

The documents sent back to me by the HSMP team are missing a number of payslips, all originals. Quite mysterious really, because there was a sheaf of them, and some are there and some are not, in no obvious pattern. I have sent them an email.

Has anybody else had a similar experience? Were you able to retrieve your originals? Any advice that could help me out?

Thanks
Cane

timefactor
Member of Standing

Post by timefactor » Sun Jun 20, 2004 1:00 pm

Sorry to hear that.

They will take out all the original documents that backups your points, to make photocopy. Caseworker would have misplaced them after photocopying. Better to call them up, instead of e-mailing for a quick response.

TF

Cane

Post by Cane » Thu Jun 24, 2004 5:27 am

Thanks for the commisserations, timefactor.

After a flurry of email exchanges with the case worker, the missing pay slips have not been located. She recalled my file from their storage facility and they were not there. But offered to copy the copies they had made and send them to me. Which I gladly accepted.

I wonder if there is anything else I can do? Not easy to get new ones made from the ex-employer. I suppose the risk of losing one's valuables is a necessary hazard in this trade :cry:

Cane