ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW decision pending, can i submit original transcripts now?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pumnoo
Newly Registered

PSW decision pending, can i submit original transcripts now?

Post by pumnoo » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:57 pm

I have applied my PSW at PEO on 1st Feb 2012. at that time i had a copy of Email came from university of Wales confirming about passing my MBA + a letter from my highly trusted institute. caseworker extended the enquiry to verify my results from UOW. its now more than a month and i have not heard anything from HO. In addiion i hope anytime in this month i shall recieve my degree from UOW with my transcripts.

1: my question is can i send to HO my original degree now before they decide about my application. if yes is there anyone who knows about the procedure plz?

2:Second, suppose my application takes too long (say more than 2 months) and my old student visa was not allowing me to work. so now can i not work till the PSW application is decided even if it takes ages ( say 6 months or more).

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:08 pm

1. Yes.
2. (No work) contiditions continues.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

mrvemuri

working after copmletion of your studies

Post by mrvemuri » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:25 pm

yes u can work full time after finishing ur studies, while you are waiting for psw visa stamping. you can find the information in link
http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/publicatio ... y-visa-soi
best of luck.

pumnoo
Newly Registered

Post by pumnoo » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:33 pm

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/publicatio ... iew=Binary
thanks vinny for this information. however in the link mentioned above, if you see on page 8, there is provision of work. can you please explain this ?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:39 pm

You can only work whilst waiting for a decision on your psw application if your tier 4 visa permitted you to work.

pumnoo
Newly Registered

Re: working after copmletion of your studies

Post by pumnoo » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:46 pm

thanks mrvemuri for this useful information to share

saliame
Pakistan

Post by saliame » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:22 am

How long UOW took to give you results after submission of ur dissertation? please accept my apology if I've asked an out of topic question.Thanks.

pumnoo
Newly Registered

Post by pumnoo » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:43 pm

i submitted my dissertation on 6th october 2011 and recieved cofirmation of my result on around 24th jan 2012. will recieve degree and transcripts anytime in this month.

pumnoo
Newly Registered

Post by pumnoo » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:48 pm

sorry guys no one still told me about what is the procedure to send the degree and original transcripts to HO.