ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Attenation: Rayamaysa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mcse
Newly Registered

Attenation: Rayamaysa

Post by mcse » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:07 am

Hi !!!!

I had applied in June 2006. My application was refused as it was treated over 28. I sent my Original Id card as Age proof but they refused to accept it. I had claimed 50 points as work experience but it was also refused on the basis of two reasons. First not sufficient employment (I claimed 4 years Experience) second HO letter stated that my duties are not graduate level.

My scoring area were:

Work Experience 50 (Awarded 0)
Degree: 15 (Awarded)
Spouse: 10 (Awarded 0)

Now i am planning to reapply. I want to ask that now I have collected sufficient documnets like my original birth certificate, notrized copy of passport, my tenancy agreements (which i had not sent earlier), marriage certificate, and my wife helath card. Is this enough for these scoring areas?

The most important thing I want to ask that although I have my detailed experience letter from my employer stating that my current and previous post are garduate level explaining all my job resposbilities, is this better to show job advertisements from my local news papers and from Uk job advertisemnets to show that my previous job was equal to graduate level?

Is this additional evidence make my case strong or not? As when i was employed I didn't hold degree but the requiremnet was a degree and it shows from news papers.

Second is this necessary to get letter from my uni to show that i had completed my studies in evening (Because in morning i was on job during my studies but it was fulltome basis as i am employed in goverment department)

My New Scoring Areas:

Degree: 15
Work Experience: 35
Spouse: 10

Please your precious advise will be apreciated by me and all on this forumin my case.

Thanxs

mcse
Newly Registered

Post by mcse » Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:54 am

Come on members...... please reply.......... i have run short of time.
Kayalami, moderators, gurus......please reply my post.....

Thanxs......

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:56 am

Is somewhere in your documents mentioned your age?