ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

zambrano - DNA EVidence

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shintaxyz
Newly Registered

zambrano - DNA EVidence

Post by shintaxyz » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:20 pm

Hi all,

Just wanna know if anybody is in my shoe or have experienced this before. INIS have asked for a DNA evidence of a biological link between me and my daughter. My daughter had the DNA test at Ormond Quay 2 weeks ago and I am yet to be called for the test. I am in Nigeria at the moment and don't know how long this will take. Does anyone know how long it will take for INIS to give me a date for my DNA test and also how long will it take them to approve my visa after the test.

Any response will be appreciated.

tiwa
Newly Registered

Re: zambrano - DNA EVidence

Post by tiwa » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:57 am

[quote="shintaxyz"]Hi all,

Just wanna know if anybody is in my shoe or have experienced this before. INIS have asked for a DNA evidence of a biological link between me and my daughter. My daughter had the DNA test at Ormond Quay 2 weeks ago and I am yet to be called for the test. I am in Nigeria at the moment and don't know how long this will take. Does anyone know how long it will take for INIS to give me a date for my DNA test and also how long will it take them to approve my visa after the test.

Any response will be appreciated.[/quote]

I have defiintely heard that Dna evidence can be asked,unfortunately, this is the first scenario i have seen. Its quite interesting as i have someone who will be making an a similar application from dublin soon.

Morrisj
- thin ice -

Post by Morrisj » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:00 am

Normally takes a month before they call you in but you should contact them regarding the delay, they approve the visa 3-4 weeks if the dna result is postive but to be honest there is no reason for the delay i guess there r loadza of applications
We are nothing but like pencil in the hands of our creator God Almighty