ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can you update your application, while there is no caseworkr

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pras_syd
Newly Registered

Can you update your application, while there is no caseworkr

Post by pras_syd » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:20 am

Hi there,

I was wondering, if someone can share if any knowlede available on how the points are allocated on HSMP applications.

I have made an application for HSMP earler this week, and I had put 35 points in the work experience category. But later last night I found the link to Caseworkers guide, and in it say that a IT Project Manager is consdiered to be a senior role and it can score 50 point. I have more then 2 years Project Manager / Program Manager's experience and it is clearly state in the Job Description I have submitted with my application. But As I was not aware of that, I could score 50 point I have only asked for 35.

So my question is, will I be getting 50 points automatically or do I need to ask HSMP team to change it to 50 points? If yes, then how can this be done.

Also, if I ask for 50 points, and they think I should I only get 35 points then what happens? Will they allocted 35 points automatically or will my application get rejects simply because I had put myself in different work experience category.

Your advise is highly appricated.

Thanks,
Prashant