ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ALL MY POSTS IGNORED!

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PSW WORRIES

ALL MY POSTS IGNORED!

Post by PSW WORRIES » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:24 am

Hey Guys, i wish to know if there are issues with the kind of questions i have been raising?

Since the advent of my immigration problems, i have been asking for advice from members who i thought were knowledgeable.

Events have since passed that would have been avoided if people in this fora simply replied my posts.

Apparently my posts have received very high hits, but ironically, all people do is read and not make suggestions as to how i can move forward.

Is my case so pathetic that an input cannot be made from respectable members of the forum.

Or is there something i have been doing wrongly?

Pls help, i am in deep shit! Apologies for sending out PMs

madona587
Member of Standing

Post by madona587 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:15 am

Don't use CAPS.

Don't "demand" a reply. This is a free forum and members will reply whenever they have time or have knowledge about your question. And this is not a paid subscription forum. It's Free after all ..

Experts doesn't always have to reply to posts or have the time to do it. Look at the number of questions asked daily.

Be patience.

I'm sure no one is purposely avoiding you. I did read your question but your case seems too complicated thus didn't give you a reply.

I think if you are in deep sh*t you must consult a professional ASAP. Say an immigration solicitor who can help you with a fee.
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on :)