ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET 0(ILR) + FLR M

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rreddy

SET 0(ILR) + FLR M

Post by rreddy » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:06 am

Good Morning ALL,

I booked appointment for my ILR on 22/03/2012 with 1 dependent.

As my wife doesn't qualify for ILR because she only joined me in UK March 2011.

My question is Do I need to book seperate appointment for my wife on the same day or she can come with me on 22/03/2012.

Please let me know.

Thanks all for your help.

Regards,
Ravi

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:22 am

She can't apply in person with you. Or at least it would be very difficult to coordinate. You are not applying jointly and her application is contingent on yours; you having been granted ILR beforehand. I'm not aware that they take bookings in series where they process one application and then immediately look at the other on the basis of the first. Perhaps you could make an appointment for later the same day or the next day but not at the same time. Wait for more comment on this.

rajasekhar_you

Post by rajasekhar_you » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:07 am

rreddy,

can u let me know what happened to ur application ??

i am in the same boat, i booked one appointment me and my wife as dependant as i didnt know i had to go for FLR for my wife. now do i need to book another for her or is it go to go in and then they will allow both of us??

my appointment is at 9.55 am , so i feel it is ok still??

share ur experiences..

cheers