ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW VISA REFUSED AND APPLIED AGAIN

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sandineni
Newly Registered

PSW VISA REFUSED AND APPLIED AGAIN

Post by sandineni » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:19 pm

Hi

I have completed master`s degree in October 2011 from Teesside university and came to home country to apply psw visa as i am maintaining funds in home country. After completion of 90 days i applied psw visa and got refused for submitting the bank statement without having official seal and signature. I haven`t applied for administrative review and made fresh application by paying total fees on 25th January 2012. But my application is still under process as it took more than one and half month. Normally psw visa takes 15 working days for processing. But i don`t understand why my visa is still in process taking such a long time. Can someone please explain me about the delay of my application and how long it may take to get decision.

RandomPasserby
Newly Registered

Post by RandomPasserby » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:55 pm

I don't know where you heard that PSW visas take only 15 days. As you can see from the timelines posted in the sticky at the top, they're currently taking between 6-8 weeks for most people.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:04 pm

RandomPasserby wrote:I don't know where you heard that PSW visas take only 15 days. As you can see from the timelines posted in the sticky at the top, they're currently taking between 6-8 weeks for most people.
according to the OP's post he has applied from his home country, not the UK.