ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confusion about Tier 1 extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

manojkvel
Newly Registered

Confusion about Tier 1 extension

Post by manojkvel » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:51 am

Hi Friends,

I hola a UK Tier 1 visa which will expire Oct 2012( valid from Oct 2010). Unfortunately I could not avail the visa and go to UK, because of a seies of events. I wanted an intracompany transfer from my company so that I continue in the same domain lines I am working since last 6 years. I was all set to go but something or other came up and ultyimately the current european crisis came up which had put an end to my move as my company has freezed all mobilities and cancelled the peoposed moves. And now its too late to move on my own and the market is not very conducive too.

The query I have is about the extension, can I get an extension if I could not avail the given visa in the vailidity time frame. If at all I can apply for an extension what do I need to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated because it would help me in my plans.

Thank you for your help in advance.

-Kvel.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: Confusion about Tier 1 extension

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:41 am

manojkvel wrote:If at all I can apply for an extension what do I need to do.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... igibility/