ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Timeline for arrival of BRP card

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

utopia
Newly Registered

Timeline for arrival of BRP card

Post by utopia » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:06 am

Hi Guys,

I applied for a Tier 1 (general) extension for myself and 3 dependants at the Croydon PEO on 5th March 2012. I had a pleasant experience and got the approval letters within 3 hours of the time of appointment.

When can I expect the BRP card to arrive? I need to show it to my employer and am anxiously waiting for it. Do they usually arrive within the promised 7 working days or are delays normal?

Regards

village

Post by village » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:22 am

you will receive it eactly in 7 working days..................if late 1,2 days...

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Timeline for arrival of BRP card

Post by UKBALoveStory » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:55 am

utopia wrote:Hi Guys,

I applied for a Tier 1 (general) extension for myself and 3 dependants at the Croydon PEO on 5th March 2012. I had a pleasant experience and got the approval letters within 3 hours of the time of appointment.

When can I expect the BRP card to arrive? I need to show it to my employer and am anxiously waiting for it. Do they usually arrive within the promised 7 working days or are delays normal?

Regards
I have received it in 2 days.. :)

utopia
Newly Registered

Re: Timeline for arrival of BRP card

Post by utopia » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:22 pm

tahirnaveed wrote:

Regards
I have received it in 2 days.. :)

Hi tahirnaveed

Where did you submit your PEO application and when?

Rgds,
Utopia

jinfenggoh
Newly Registered

Would some others share their experience here

Post by jinfenggoh » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:47 pm

Hi,

It seems like I am not the only one with this issue. My employer is also very interested in me getting my BRP as soon as possible after appointment at PEO.

I wonder if the moderators can make this post sticky so that we can all share our experience to determine the best and worst case scenario for receiving BRP after appointment at PEO.

As far as I can tell, there are another 2 persons on the forum who received their BRP in 4 working days after the appointment. i.e. they went for the appointment on Friday and received it on the following Wednesday.

Hope this helps and hope more people contribute to this topic! I need to know...!
Jin

QuickSam
BANNED

Re: Would some others share their experience here

Post by QuickSam » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:49 pm

jinfenggoh wrote:Hi,

It seems like I am not the only one with this issue. My employer is also very interested in me getting my BRP as soon as possible after appointment at PEO.

I wonder if the moderators can make this post sticky so that we can all share our experience to determine the best and worst case scenario for receiving BRP after appointment at PEO.

As far as I can tell, there are another 2 persons on the forum who received their BRP in 4 working days after the appointment. i.e. they went for the appointment on Friday and received it on the following Wednesday.

Hope this helps and hope more people contribute to this topic! I need to know...!
Jin

There is another Sticky. This post is not required. Please post here

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=60577
Give me more Karma (+)

utopia
Newly Registered

Post by utopia » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:53 am

Hi Guys,

After a rather long wait, I finally received BRP cards for myself and my family. Actually, they had arrived within 3 working days of my PEO application but we had missed a Dx Secure delivery. The courier guys, instead of leaving a calling card, indulged in the luxury of sending me a letter through royal mail, requesting me to rearrange the delivery. The letter took its own sweet time to arrive and things got further delayed because of the intervening weekend. I must also add that Dx Secure call centre staff are extremely rude, insensitive and not at all helpful. They talk like robots with no place for people's anxieties over receipt of visas and passports. Had a very bad experience with them and the overall feeling I have is you are at their mercy until you have received your papers.

With the process now over and complete for me, I take this opportunity to thank you all for answering my questions and for offering helpful tips all along. This is a great forum which has a splendid spirit of its own.

On my part, I'll try contributing and helping others where I can.

Thank you, once again.

Regards,

Utopia

pegakrishna

Post by pegakrishna » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:42 am

After a rather long wait, I finally received BRP cards for myself and my family. Actually, they had arrived within 3 working days of my PEO application but we had missed a Dx Secure delivery. The courier guys, instead of leaving a calling card, indulged in the luxury of sending me a letter through royal mail, requesting me to rearrange the delivery. The letter took its own sweet time to arrive and things got further delayed because of the intervening weekend. I must also add that Dx Secure call centre staff are extremely rude, insensitive and not at all helpful. They talk like robots with no place for people's anxieties over receipt of visas and passports. Had a very bad experience with them and the overall feeling I have is you are at their mercy until you have received your papers.

With the process now over and complete for me, I take this opportunity to thank you all for answering my questions and for offering helpful tips all along. This is a great forum which has a splendid spirit of its own.

Thank you, once again.

Regards,

Utopia
Can you help me answer the below question ??

I received BPR card and remaining details were correct except below one (as compared to passport)

Place of Birth is displayed as "Chennai,Tami". As per passport it displayed as "Chennai,TamilNadu".

Thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:56 am

pegakrishna wrote:

Thank you, once again.

Regards,

Utopia
Can you help me answer the below question ??

I received BPR card and remaining details were correct except below one (as compared to passport)

Place of Birth is displayed as "Chennai,Tami". As per passport it displayed as "Chennai,TamilNadu".

Thanks
your question has already been answered. They have a limit on the number of characters they can use.