ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Support for co-habitation

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chosenaik

Support for co-habitation

Post by chosenaik » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:04 pm

I will be getting my ILR shortly. My wife has been in UK for 13 months and so we will apply for an FLR(M) for her.

I wanted to ask, if evidence of co-habitation is needed for every month she has been here? Fpr the 1st 2-3 of months she was here, we only have a letter from Natwest saying that her account has been opended. Following that her name appears on utility bills, NHS letters etc.

Or is it the case that the evidence is looked at in totality and it doesnt have to be for every month.

Thank you very much.

chrisrich

Re: Support for co-habitation

Post by chrisrich » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:08 pm

chosenaik wrote:I will be getting my ILR shortly. My wife has been in UK for 13 months and so we will apply for an FLR(M) for her.

I wanted to ask, if evidence of co-habitation is needed for every month she has been here? Fpr the 1st 2-3 of months she was here, we only have a letter from Natwest saying that her account has been opended. Following that her name appears on utility bills, NHS letters etc.

Or is it the case that the evidence is looked at in totality and it doesnt have to be for every month.

Thank you very much.
I think if you have a few for every quarter it's ok, but submit as many documents as you have.
God has made everything beautiful in its time

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:12 pm

I would agree with chrisrich. Send whatever you have. Even the junk mail would help if she has her name on it.

chosenaik

Post by chosenaik » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:23 pm

Thank you very much for your replies. I will be going for PEO appointment. ILR for me asnd FLR(M) for her on the same day. We will take as many docs as we have and if the case worker has any questions we can answer them then.

Thank you.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Good Luck for your appointment Chosenaik