ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Some questions about Earning Evidence

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp07

Some questions about Earning Evidence

Post by hsmp07 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:49 pm

Hello, I wanted some opinion in this matter, I'm planning to apply for HSMP in Jan 2007, as my work experience will become 5 years by then (I'm applying for over 28 category). For my Earnings I will be showing my Tax Return documents. In my country the financial year is from Jun to Jul. I will be showing my tax return docs from Jun 2005 to July 2006. Along with this I will be showing my last 12 months pay slips and bank statements. My questions are

1. Do u think the tax docs will cause problem, as they will be from Jun 2005 to Jul 2006, but that's the most current that I can get in Jan 2007.

2. I got a raise in August 2006, and keeping that pay from Aug 2006 to Dec 2006 in mind, the total salary earned from Jan 2006 to Dec 2006 will make me eligible to claim points for hsmp. But now, the tax return docs that I will submit will not account for the new increased pay so the tax would ofcourse will be less, do u think that will be a problem?

3. Recently I have also started some freelance work. What sort of evidence do u think will be appropriate: contract letter/ bankstatement/ employer letter detailing the salary??

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:10 pm

You will get a better idea about past earnings & evidence required by reading this:-
http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/docume ... iew=Binary

The complete set of HSMP caseworker guiduance notes are available here:-
http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/docume ... rguidance/

Hope this helps !!

regards