ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea 2/PR flying to and from UK

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lolo82
Canada

Eea 2/PR flying to and from UK

Post by lolo82 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:04 am

I was hoping someone could answer this for me.,after receiving either your RC or PR, are the holders able to fly without their EEA national flying with them? And which queue do you join coming through immigration? (normally, I would always join Non-EU) i hope these questions don't sound silly

fysicus
Netherlands

Post by fysicus » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:37 am

As I wrote in another thread only a few minutes ago:
fysicus wrote:under EEA regulations, either with a Residence Card or a Permanent Residence Card, you:

1. can use the queue for UK/EU/EEA passports,
2. do not have to fill in a landing card (all information asked on it, is already known to UKBA)
3. should not get any stamp in your passport
and indeed, you can travel without your EEA family member (as far as leaving/entering UK is concerned; there may be extra requirements for the destination country).

lolo82
Canada

Post by lolo82 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:39 pm

I'm so sorry. I read that thread but missed your post. Thank you for your reply