ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR application as a family member

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

agesteven
Newly Registered

FLR application as a family member

Post by agesteven » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:35 pm

I got a friend currently on the 2yrs PSW visa and legally married (over 5years).

He's currently of the opinion that he can use his sister in law status(British Citizen with property) to apply for settlement/FLR/ILR visa (SET(F) form)for his own immediate family...... I have checked through the SET(F) form and I don't seem to agree with him.

Kindly advice.

Regards

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: FLR application as a family member

Post by Greenie » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:38 pm

agesteven wrote:I got a friend currently on the 2yrs PSW visa and legally married (over 5years).

He's currently of the opinion that he can use his sister in law status(British Citizen with property) to apply for settlement/FLR/ILR visa (SET(F) form)for his own immediate family...... I have checked through the SET(F) form and I don't seem to agree with him.

Kindly advice.

Regards
you're right. he's wrong.