ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent - NatWest Bank Statement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

simonerushka
Newly Registered

Urgent - NatWest Bank Statement

Post by simonerushka » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:27 pm

Hello all

I am going to apply for the visa by end of this week. I went to NatWest today to get bank statements. What they have done is that they print off my statement on normal papers (not official paper) with my name, address, account number, sortcode, time it was printed and a black and white logo.

My question is: Is this acceptable? I was completely panicked when they said they could no longer stamp the statement and issue a letter to say that they are genuine. I am applying by end of this week and do not have time to order a proper one really.

Hope someone can help, thanks in anticipation of your help. Simone.

harv
United Kingdom

Post by harv » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Hi simonerushka

Natwest has almost stopped stamping their in branch statement printouts and the format they provide the statements now are very much like originals because you can see everything i.e. place and time of issue as well as the Customer details in full.

I would suggest that you put in your original statements together with these printouts for any missing period. This way the ECO will be able to match your details with the original ones and accept.

I have done the same for my Natwest e-ISA as well.
Feb 2012 - Spouse Visa - New Delhi
Mar 2012 - Documents collected - VISA Granted
March 2014 - ILR Granted
Apr 2015 - Applied for Naturalisation
Nov 2015 - Naturalised

MAUSMANI
Newly Registered

Post by MAUSMANI » Tue May 15, 2012 2:55 pm

Hi Simione,

I have the same problem as I have to submit my application by 30 may however 90 days for maintanance fund will b completed on 28/05/2012. please let me know what have ou done with your issue. Any info will be much appreciated.

Thanks

M A