ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent feedback required - Tier 2 (General)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nazmul95
Newly Registered

Urgent feedback required - Tier 2 (General)

Post by nazmul95 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:29 pm

Hi guys,

I have been refused this Saturday to get Tier 2 (General) visa. It was because of working hours mistake. In the cos, my employer indicated 45 hours a week and the salary is £26,400 per year. the salary is ok but UKBA said that salary will be applicable for 37.5 hours , not for 45 hours a week job.

Basically I work for my company 37.5 hours a week but rest of the hours is my unpaid break. So 37.5 paid +7.5 unpaid break = 45 hours per week

My company did not understand that the hour should be 37.5 which is my actual weekly paid hour.

So , i got appeal option from UKBA and I will fax the following this week to make an appeal:

1. appeal form

2. notice of decision

3. supporting documents to support on the ground

Accouding to UKBA, When an appeal is received then an Entry Clearance Manager will review the decision and if he/she is satisfied then they will change their decision on the ground. If not satisfied then further steps will be taken for hearing.

My questions:

1. as it was a mistake by the company, would it be OK if I can show a letter from my company saying about the mistake they made and the actual weekly working hours that I do , so that entry clearance manager can understand the matter and overturn their decision without further steps of hearing.

2. What type of supporting documents I can send at the first stage of appeal for making it successful without further possible hearing.

Please help me asap

Thank you