ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success at Croydon PEO - WP 5 years

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

*ra*
Newly Registered

ILR Success at Croydon PEO - WP 5 years

Post by *ra* » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:48 pm

Hi All,

First off all, Thank you very much for every one in the forum who's posts helped me with my ILR application at Croydon PEO last week.

I had my appointment at Croydon PEO last friday (9th March) and received my biometric residence permit by post yesterday.

Here is my case:

Completed 5 years as Work Permit holder. (WP for 9 months with one company and then another WP with current employer for 4 years and 3 months).

I had absences of around 630 days (530+ business and 90+ personal). The process went through without any problem as I had submitted letters from my employer about the business trips.

Regards,
RA

Smam

Post by Smam » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:21 pm

Hi RA

Lots and lots of heartiest congratulations to you on getting your ILR.

Can you please explain what supporting documents you have provided to the HO and have you come accross any cross questioning from the CW on your absenses.

Many thanks and waiting for your reply.

Good luck for the future.

Calos
Newly Registered

Post by Calos » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:15 pm

It is indeed a very good news, congratulations.

Do you mind to share the employer's letter regarding to the business trip?

*ra*
Newly Registered

Post by *ra* » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:33 am

Thank you very much for your wishes.

@Smam, She asked if I have letters from my employer about my business absences and I promptly provided them. She read the letter carefully for about 3/4 minutes and then satisfied with the content and just continued with my application. There is no further questions as I think the letter have answered all her questions. She did go through it couple of times though.

@Calos, I will post the content of the letter later today.

RA

gvmnt
Newly Registered

Post by gvmnt » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:36 pm

*ra* wrote:Thank you very much for your wishes.

@Smam, She asked if I have letters from my employer about my business absences and I promptly provided them. She read the letter carefully for about 3/4 minutes and then satisfied with the content and just continued with my application. There is no further questions as I think the letter have answered all her questions. She did go through it couple of times though.

@Calos, I will post the content of the letter later today.

RA
Hi RA, many congrats! 630 for business looks a lot – was it: a) multiple absences with 4-8 duration each, or b) just a few long absences b/c of the employer posting you somewhere? I will have something close to 600 days of multiple short duration work absences myself – and trying to understand how to present them at my ILR application. If you could comment, please. Many thanks.

Calos
Newly Registered

Post by Calos » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:37 pm

Hi, Ra,

Appreciate if you could share the main content of your employer letter soon?

Cheers.