ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance requirement tier 2 gernal

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rizwanvu

Maintenance requirement tier 2 gernal

Post by rizwanvu » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:46 pm

I am applying tier2 visa . my wife also in uk and we are going to apply together but I am confuse about maintenance fund mean 800+533=1333. my employer is A rated he can give me accommodation. After letter still we need maintenance fund or not?
RIZWAN

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:13 pm

If your A rated employer gives you maintenance certificate (undertaking on their letterhead) than funds are not required , but to make your application strong it will be good to provide funds regardless 90 days limit.. this is what I did from Pakistan
Khurram

boarder

Post by boarder » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:11 pm

to add to that...i am also applying for a Tier2 General, but will be showing evidence of 90 days worth of appropriate funds. Should I also try to get my company to provide evidence of maintenance? or will the funds in the bank be sufficient.

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:17 pm

You need to choose one option , either funds / letter as core option. But it would support and make your case stronger if you attach as supporting document (either letter or statement)
Khurram