ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P60 - Urgent please

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Keyrun

P60 - Urgent please

Post by Keyrun » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:08 pm

Hello all,

I have for my appointment in a few days, hope someone can help me on the below query.

Visa details
Feb 2007 to May 2009 - Work Permit
June 2009 onwards - Tier 1.

The salary details on my last 5 years P60 has been going up and down. Example from 2008 to 09 it has gone up and then 2009-10, 2010-11 is has gone down as a result of company freezing the bonus. But from April 2011 until now it has gone up again as I changed company.

Though I qualify well enough on PBS calculator, it is the previous P60 that are worrying me.

Would the salary decline would cause an issue ? The basic salary has never gone down but its the bonus component that has made the difference.

Can you someone advise please.

Thanks in advance

Regards, Kiran

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:34 pm

I think you will be alright.
The case worker will be more interested in your earnings for previous 12 months as you are applying for ILR based on current T1G and not WP.
For T1G, P60 is not compulsory, but most people would provide the same if asked by CW.
Yours in quite common situation, people's earnings do vary esp. variable component every year.
I wouldn't worry too much on this.
Information and/or advice provided by me is of general nature and is not intended to substitute for informed professional legal or other professional advice.

Keyrun

Post by Keyrun » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:10 pm

Thanks nnj10. Appreciate it.

Regards.

khalidmirza
Member of Standing

Post by khalidmirza » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:56 pm

For Tier 1 there is no such rules to be having more and more salariy every year. It is only last 12 months which count for extension of stay and for settlement

245CA. Requirements for leave to remain

To qualify for leave to remain as a Tier 1 (General) Migrant, an applicant must meet the requirements listed below. If the applicant meets these requirements, leave to remain will be granted. If the applicant does not meet these requirements, the application will be refused.

Requirements:

(a) The applicant must not fall for refusal under the general grounds for refusal, and must not be an illegal entrant.

(b) if the applicant has, or has had, leave as a Highly Skilled Migrant, as a Writer, Composer or Artist, Self-Employed Lawyer, or as a Tier 1 (General) Migrant under the Rules in place before 19 July 2010, and has not been granted leave in any categories other than these under the Rules in place since 19 July 2010, the applicant must have 75 points under paragraphs 7 to 34 of Appendix A.

(c) in all cases other than those referred to in (b) above, the applicant must have 80 points under paragraphs 7 to 34 of Appendix A.

Keyrun

Post by Keyrun » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:22 pm

Thank you khalidmirza. The information you published is very helpful.