ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sheffield PEO - No Decision Taken

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aka189

Sheffield PEO - No Decision Taken

Post by aka189 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:10 pm

Hi All,

I know premium appointment doesn't guarantee same day decision but just want to ask if anyone has faced similar situation.

Had 9am appointment today. Went there 8.30 and paid fees around 9.15 and biometrics done around 10.30. Now round 11am case worker called me and he only said he has my application and will give me decision by 1pm. I felt strange as so many other people saying usually case worker do check documents and ask you questions but my caseworker didn't have my application.

Anyway I went away and came back around 1pm and case worker announced my token around 1.15pm and said he couldn't make decision and will send application for further checks.

I thought I had straight forward application. I did ask how long does it take and he said around a week. I included all my payslips, accountant letter, business bank statements, personal bank statements, company accounts as I work through my own company and got initial Tier-1 using same company.

By the way I read somewhere that sometimes they can't decide on same day if you've given fingerprints before. I gave my fingerprints in India when I applied for initial Tier-1 application. So can this be the case of delay?

Can someone please reply if they've seen similar case?

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:16 pm

Reading through what you supplied as evidence for your income, it appears a lot to go through. May be CW was wanting second thought on the case. IF you believe your case is straight forward than rest assured, you will have the desired outcome. I know it is hard to wait, but you have no other options !!! Everything else is nothing but the myth (in terms of finger prints taken in india etc)

Good Luck
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Sheffield PEO - No Decision Taken

Post by aliq09 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:44 pm

aka189 wrote:Hi All,

I know premium appointment doesn't guarantee same day decision but just want to ask if anyone has faced similar situation.

Had 9am appointment today. Went there 8.30 and paid fees around 9.15 and biometrics done around 10.30. Now round 11am case worker called me and he only said he has my application and will give me decision by 1pm. I felt strange as so many other people saying usually case worker do check documents and ask you questions but my caseworker didn't have my application.

Anyway I went away and came back around 1pm and case worker announced my token around 1.15pm and said he couldn't make decision and will send application for further checks.

I thought I had straight forward application. I did ask how long does it take and he said around a week. I included all my payslips, accountant letter, business bank statements, personal bank statements, company accounts as I work through my own company and got initial Tier-1 using same company.

By the way I read somewhere that sometimes they can't decide on same day if you've given fingerprints before. I gave my fingerprints in India when I applied for initial Tier-1 application. So can this be the case of delay?

Can someone please reply if they've seen similar case?

Hi ,

Can't comment on what will be the case but it will be worth mentioning the document list you have submitted so that any senior member can comment on it . Please also update any activity .
Thanks

Ali

ckdeepak
Newly Registered

Post by ckdeepak » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:02 am

"By the way I read somewhere that sometimes they can't decide on same day if you've given fingerprints before. I gave my fingerprints in India when I applied for initial Tier-1 application. So can this be the case of delay?"

Not true. I got my extension approved on the same day. I had my fingerprints taken during my initial application in Germany.

aka189

Post by aka189 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Just want to update all here.

I went to Sheffield PEO on 15th March and they only give me a letter saying your application is valid and they will need to do further inquiries.

Yesterday I received my approval letter and today BRP also.

I wasn't asked any questions at PEO so don't know why they didn't take decision on the same day. The letter is dated 16th March so they took decision next day.

I submitted following documents

Payslips on my company letterhead (didn't stamp)
Personal Bank Statement
Business Bank Statement
Accountant Letter
Balance Sheet and P&L
Invoices on my company letterhead

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:04 am

aka189 wrote:Just want to update all here.

I went to Sheffield PEO on 15th March and they only give me a letter saying your application is valid and they will need to do further inquiries.

Yesterday I received my approval letter and today BRP also.

I wasn't asked any questions at PEO so don't know why they didn't take decision on the same day. The letter is dated 16th March so they took decision next day.

I submitted following documents

Payslips on my company letterhead (didn't stamp)
Personal Bank Statement
Business Bank Statement
Accountant Letter
Balance Sheet and P&L
Invoices on my company letterhead
Good to hear that.
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

IndianConsult
inactive

My Tier1 Ext went in further enquries

Post by IndianConsult » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:13 pm

To aka189,

Congratulations!!

I am in similar (actually worse) situation - I applied at PEO Liverpool on 2nd March and it mate the same fate as yours - further enquiries.

I was told that it may take a week but no guarantee.

I thought my case was straight forward - employed and scoring the necessary points. Submitted original salary slips and back-statement.

Did you do any enquires on status? Can I do anything to expedite it or just waiting is the only option?

Cheers.

black7

Re: My Tier1 Ext went in further enquries

Post by black7 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:48 pm

IndianConsult wrote:To aka189,

Congratulations!!

I am in similar (actually worse) situation - I applied at PEO Liverpool on 2nd March and it mate the same fate as yours - further enquiries.

I was told that it may take a week but no guarantee.

I thought my case was straight forward - employed and scoring the necessary points. Submitted original salary slips and back-statement.

Did you do any enquires on status? Can I do anything to expedite it or just waiting is the only option?

Cheers.
Quite worrying... If you had a straight forward application and then also they did not grant leave same day and now you have waited almost 20 days !!
I will suggest contacting Home office and also check your post office.. is their any postal delay??

aka189

Post by aka189 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:59 pm

I did not contact them as it was approved within 3 working days.

But you can definitely chase them. Just send them fax every few days and eventually they will atleast reply.

Waiting is the worst bit. But some people have also waited a month before decision.

IndianConsult
inactive

hi

Post by IndianConsult » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:58 pm

Hello,

I got my visa last week and received BRP this morning. It took 20 calendar days for them to grant visa (PEO Appointment case)

Thanks for the support.

Cheers, A

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Re: hi

Post by rakeysh.patel » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:10 pm

IndianConsult wrote:Hello,

I got my visa last week and received BRP this morning. It took 20 calendar days for them to grant visa (PEO Appointment case)

Thanks for the support.

Cheers, A
Congratulation :)

aka189

Post by aka189 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:14 pm

Congrats.

Strange premium appointments takes too long also. We dont know what they check but it's just luck. I received my within 3 days.