ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extension approved Solihull PEO Birmingham

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raghu0307

Tier 1 extension approved Solihull PEO Birmingham

Post by raghu0307 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:11 pm

I would like to thank this forum and the moderators who have been helpful in sharing the information which has helped me prepare my application for the tier 1 extension
We(me and my wife) had our appointment with the SOlihul PEO on the 09th . It was the first appointment of the day at 09:00 and we were asked to reach at 8:30. We reached sharp 08:30, and were called in, the security and the counter at the at door checked my application, confirmed my appointment, we went through the security gate and were given a token.

All this took about 5 minutes and we were was sitting inside at 08:35 waiting for the call. We waited for about 10 minutes and at 08:45 were called in to go to a counter.

The case worker was friendly and asked for my application first, then my wifes. He went through the application ans in the mean time asked us to take the rest of the supporting documents out of the folder and organise them in order for him to look at. We did as asked. He then asked for the pay slips, bank evidences looked them through(No degree certfificates, address proofs or even P45 as I had changed a job) and then began his questions. Thankfully it was more general as my application was straight forward.

'Why did you come into the UK in June 2009 when you had the VISA starting from March 16?'

'I was serving the notice period in my previous company and had to complete it and then had to get a few things organised back home before I could migrate to UK' I said

He seemed convinced with that answer and said;' I am convinced with your application and will be granting two years leave to remain' This is ofcourse under the condition you pass the checks we will be doing' He then explained that we will be receiving biometric cards which are the new 'VISA' documents and nothing will be stamped on the passport

We were then directed to the cash counter to pay the VISA fee
He then asked us to wait in the waiting area for our coupon number to be call for the biometrics
All this took exactly about 30 minutes before we could move into the waiting area. We waited for 10 minutes and by 09:25 we were inside the biometrics giving our finger prints.

By 09:40 we were out and were asked to come and collect the documents in two hours. We did as asked and went back by 11:30 to collect the documents. Our documents had a letter saying that the VISA was approved and we were happy.

Today I received by Biometric card as well and thank fully everything looks fine except for one small hitch..

In my card which is of the main applicant, I have No training as doctor, dentist or Sports person and in my wifes card who is my dependent it is written No training as Doctor or Dentist.

This really does seem a bit strange to me but well, we have got the extension and thats what matters.

Thanks all
Raghu

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Tier 1 extension approved Solihull PEO Birmingham

Post by aliq09 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:40 pm

raghu0307 wrote:I would like to thank this forum and the moderators who have been helpful in sharing the information which has helped me prepare my application for the tier 1 extension
We(me and my wife) had our appointment with the SOlihul PEO on the 09th . It was the first appointment of the day at 09:00 and we were asked to reach at 8:30. We reached sharp 08:30, and were called in, the security and the counter at the at door checked my application, confirmed my appointment, we went through the security gate and were given a token.

All this took about 5 minutes and we were was sitting inside at 08:35 waiting for the call. We waited for about 10 minutes and at 08:45 were called in to go to a counter.

The case worker was friendly and asked for my application first, then my wifes. He went through the application ans in the mean time asked us to take the rest of the supporting documents out of the folder and organise them in order for him to look at. We did as asked. He then asked for the pay slips, bank evidences looked them through(No degree certfificates, address proofs or even P45 as I had changed a job) and then began his questions. Thankfully it was more general as my application was straight forward.

'Why did you come into the UK in June 2009 when you had the VISA starting from March 16?'

'I was serving the notice period in my previous company and had to complete it and then had to get a few things organised back home before I could migrate to UK' I said

He seemed convinced with that answer and said;' I am convinced with your application and will be granting two years leave to remain' This is ofcourse under the condition you pass the checks we will be doing' He then explained that we will be receiving biometric cards which are the new 'VISA' documents and nothing will be stamped on the passport

We were then directed to the cash counter to pay the VISA fee
He then asked us to wait in the waiting area for our coupon number to be call for the biometrics
All this took exactly about 30 minutes before we could move into the waiting area. We waited for 10 minutes and by 09:25 we were inside the biometrics giving our finger prints.

By 09:40 we were out and were asked to come and collect the documents in two hours. We did as asked and went back by 11:30 to collect the documents. Our documents had a letter saying that the VISA was approved and we were happy.

Today I received by Biometric card as well and thank fully everything looks fine except for one small hitch..

In my card which is of the main applicant, I have No training as doctor, dentist or Sports person and in my wifes card who is my dependent it is written No training as Doctor or Dentist.

This really does seem a bit strange to me but well, we have got the extension and thats what matters.

Thanks all
Raghu

Hi ,

Just need to confirm following points

1) Total salary : Gross salary + Gross dividend ( limited company)

2) You have selected salaried in application form ?

Any other useful information

Thanks
Thanks

Ali