ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP REQUIRED

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zaheeruk

HELP REQUIRED

Post by zaheeruk » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:12 pm

I have applied for a BRP(RC) on 31st Jan. I got a letter from UKBA on February 2nd that they would send me information on next steps within 10 days. It has been 6 weeks now and no information at all. Please is there anyone who has applied for a replacement card. Please can you provide the following

Date application posted:
Date Letter Received:
Date second letter recieved:
date when applied for biometrics:
date when card was received.

Please I request and beg to anyone who has done this process. I need to go to India due to an emergency and unable to do so.

afcdon83

Post by afcdon83 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:47 pm

Hi I'm surprised you haven't heard anything yet re submitting your biometrics:

Here's my timeline so far:

Date application posted: 18 Jan 12
Date Letter Received: 28 Jan 12 (dated 23 Jan 12)
Date second letter recieved: 19 Feb 12
date when applied for biometrics: 23 Feb 12 (post office)
date when card was received: Not yet

I am in similar situation. I have got flight booked for next week and I have no passport!!

zaheeruk

Hi

Post by zaheeruk » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:16 pm

Thanks for your response. I have no idea what to do. The number I call just rings and no one responds. I have sent emails, written letters but no help at all.

zaheeruk

BRp(RC)

Post by zaheeruk » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:39 am

Update from my side.

I finally was able to talk to someone in UKBA. This is what the update they gave me. The case worker has not even bothered to look at my application. The person has put in information now. This is really frustrating. 2 months i have waited and I was told casually that there was a miss.
Anyway the number to call is 0870 606 7766. Select option 4 and then 2. You will only get through to a person on this selection. Do not select the option which says status update.