ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric Appt. Booking - We do not have any appointments

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp_922

Biometric Appt. Booking - We do not have any appointments

Post by hsmp_922 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:11 am

Dear Friends,
I am trying to book my biometric appointment online (for me, wife and kid).

I am getting an error message telling me that there are no appointments available for the selected date/location. I did not choose any date & I selected 3 locations close to my home - London, Brighton, Croydon. However, whatever location I choose, it comes back with the same message.

What am I supposed to do now when it says there are no appointments? Have anyone of you encountered the same problem?

Also, my baby is just 3 months old, should i register her for Biometric. The guidance says not required for babies under 6, but in the email I received from UKBA they have put down my baby's name and case reference number too. So not sure if they are saying they want me to register all of us for the biometric.

Many Thanks :D

nolada

Post by nolada » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:35 am

just try again, system some times down

hsmp_922

Post by hsmp_922 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:56 am

It does have appointments if i tell it that i dont have any dependents....

hsmp_922

Post by hsmp_922 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:58 am

We do not have any appointments available for your preferred dates and locations.
Please change your preferred dates and location and search again.

That's the message I get.

gprao2010

Post by gprao2010 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:31 am

I just checked and can see 1 slot in Cardiff and 2 slots in Sheffield. I guess these places may not be close to you but if you have no other choice you can go ahead and book one of these slots, ofcourse, before they vanish.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Biometric Appt. Booking - We do not have any appointment

Post by Greenie » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:54 am

hsmp_922 wrote:Dear Friends,
I am trying to book my biometric appointment online (for me, wife and kid).

I am getting an error message telling me that there are no appointments available for the selected date/location. I did not choose any date & I selected 3 locations close to my home - London, Brighton, Croydon. However, whatever location I choose, it comes back with the same message.

What am I supposed to do now when it says there are no appointments? Have anyone of you encountered the same problem?

Also, my baby is just 3 months old, should i register her for Biometric. The guidance says not required for babies under 6, but in the email I received from UKBA they have put down my baby's name and case reference number too. So not sure if they are saying they want me to register all of us for the biometric.

Many Thanks :D
the Brighton enrolment centre has been closed for a number of months.
there is no London PEO, the only one is Croydon so you are actually only giving yourself one option.

Children under 6 need to have a digital photo taken at the enrolment centre/Post office, they don't give fingerprints.

what option are you choosing when you try to make the appt?

Have you recieved your letter yet or just the email?

timesofindia

Post by timesofindia » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:44 pm

Got biometric letters today and registered biometric for spouse and child but the BARCODE in the letter is not working for me :( !!!

Trying looking for online appointments and there are none available.
Confused !!!

Will be sending email to exceptions and calling UKBA on Monday !!!

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:14 pm

timesofindia wrote:Got biometric letters today and registered biometric for spouse and child but the BARCODE in the letter is not working for me :( !!!

Trying looking for online appointments and there are none available.
Confused !!!

Will be sending email to exceptions and calling UKBA on Monday !!!
you need to ask for another letter.

timesofindia

Post by timesofindia » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:25 pm

As per some other threads on this forum I have sent emails to "AppointmentExceptions@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk, ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk".

Will be calling UKBA on Monday 0870 606......