ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSBC Bank Statements (Proof for Salary)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abilash16882
Newly Registered

HSBC Bank Statements (Proof for Salary)

Post by abilash16882 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:02 pm

Hi - I would be applying for my Tier 1 (General) extension shortly. As proof for Salary, I would be providing with my bank statements. I have opted for online statements with my bank (HSBC) and didn't have paper statements. On request, I have been sent with the paper statements. Though the statements are on bank stationary, all statements have a tag "DUPLICATE" (since i have opted for online statements). Visiting the branch, they refuse to attest any of the paper statements. Even if statements are printed from branch, they have this tag. Will this be fine for the application? Please advise.

tier1HS
Newly Registered

Re: HSBC Bank Statements (Proof for Salary)

Post by tier1HS » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:10 am

Yes, duplcate statements will be fine. I have used such statement for my successful in-country tier 1 application.

LankanFunkin

Post by LankanFunkin » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:31 am

Reiterate what tier1HS said. Same thing I used for my extension.

jinfenggoh
Newly Registered

Thanks!

Post by jinfenggoh » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:07 am

Even though I was not the person who asked this, this was the thing that is weighing heavily on my mind now but now there are answers! Hooray!

Thanks for the replies guys. You are what make this place a great place for people like me.

Cheers,
Jin

abilash16882
Newly Registered

Post by abilash16882 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:22 pm

thanks for confirming..

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:52 am

abilash16882 wrote:Hi - I would be applying for extension soon and have query regarding statements printed from branch (HSBC). The statements have a tag as temporary statement and doesnt have the account number (instead has product code). I would be using such a statement to support last month of salary (in addition to payslip). Will this be ok? Any experiences?
abilash16882 wrote:Hi - I would be applying for my extension soon and I have a query regarding the statements printed from branch (HSBC). The statement has tag as TEMPORARY STATEMENT. Also, it doesnt clearly mention the account number instead has the productcode (which is actually the accnt no). I would be using this to support the last month of payslip. Will this be ok? They dont attest these days. Any experience?
rosie877 wrote:It's not that they don't attest these days, it's more a case of you having to be persistent and finding a branch that's willing to stamp and sign it for you.

Some branches are more lenient than others. Just let them know the urgency of the situation and if possible print out the section in the policy guidance that shows the requirement and bring it along to support your case.
abilash16882 wrote:Hi - I would be applying for my extension soon and I have a query regarding the statements printed from branch (HSBC). The statement has tag as TEMPORARY STATEMENT. Also, it doesnt clearly mention the account number instead has the productcode (which is actually the accnt no). I would be using this to support the last month of payslip. Will this be ok? They dont attest these days. Any experience?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.