ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistani passport - egypt tourist visa - South sinai resort

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sardar
Newly Registered

Pakistani passport - egypt tourist visa - South sinai resort

Post by sardar » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:28 pm

Hi - I have pakistani passport with UK - ILR. I want to visit egypt south sinai resort only for 7 days. Now looking at some visa requirement sites i can see that i am eligible for visa upon arrival for upto 14 days. Can someone please share your experience on this???
http://www.doyouneedvisa.com/passport/PK

Thanks in advance!

brummie

Post by brummie » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:34 pm

Hey, the 'doyouneedavisa' website is quite nice. Everything in a nutshell.
thanx buddy :D

sardar
Newly Registered

Valid for south Sinai resorts only.

Post by sardar » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:37 pm

Thnx for ur reply brummie - On ur suggested website it does say 'Valid for south Sinai resorts only.' But after ringing the egyptian consulate I was told that i do need a pre-arrival visa even for south sinai only. Confusing as i would really like to goto sharm but without going all the way down to london just for a stamp :)

brummie

Post by brummie » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:11 pm

Hey Sardar,
few years ago I went to prague in czech republic. I spent more money going down to london and visa and travel insurance than the trip itself. It was a right pain in the backside.

sardar
Newly Registered

rite!

Post by sardar » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:09 pm

Thats rite! Too big of a hassle to go all the way down!!! Hence i have decided to goto Turkey instead as there I can get visa stamped on arrival at the airport :)

http://www.turkishconsulate.org.uk/en/v ... PageID=3#3

''You require visa to enter to Turkey. Valid UK, Schengen or USA visa holders can obtain 30 days single entry sticker type of visa on arrival in Turkey (tourists or business visitors only). You require to submit, minimum 6 months valid passport, accommadation details and return ticket. All other type of visa applicants need to apply to this Consulate General. If you would like to obtain your visa through this Consulate General please click here to make an online appointment.''

brummie

Re: rite!

Post by brummie » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:31 am

sardar wrote:Thats rite! Too big of a hassle to go all the way down!!! Hence i have decided to goto Turkey instead as there I can get visa stamped on arrival at the airport :)'
That sound like a good choice. The country is beautiful and the people there are quite friendly. Enjoy your trip buddy :)