ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 4 visa rejection on grounds of academic progress

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

asdsa
Newly Registered

tier 4 visa rejection on grounds of academic progress

Post by asdsa » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:14 pm

hi
I completed my level 7 business managment course and I had applied for extention visa leave to remain in uk .I took admission level 5 in information system ( IT) for that I have got my CAS letter unfortunately I got the rejection on the ground of academic progress and i have been given the chance to appeal. which I have already done it . My question is what are the chances of me being granted visa and if not what option will be given to me
and if iam going back to home country can i apply same cource level 5 or do I have to change the level.
Please anybody can be kind enough to answer my questions I ll be very greatfull
Last edited by asdsa on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:06 pm

Academic Progerrassion rule is part of law for futher Tier 4 visa. In my opinion, niether your appeal will be successful nor you can apply below level 7 course from your home country.

asdsa
Newly Registered

Post by asdsa » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:52 pm

thanks a lot for information
i want to study IT computers and i am beginer in IT field i can take admission in level 7 but without knowlede of besics i dont think i can do well as a rule i cant go below level 7, according to knowledge i must start from besics coz i am going in different track
please suggest me....

asdsa
Newly Registered

Re: tier 4 visa rejection on grounds of academic progress

Post by asdsa » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:55 pm

question

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:12 pm

It might have been wise for you to have found a new institution that does this IT cause, with tier 4 sponsorship licences, and vary your leave before a decision is reached.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

JohnM

Post by JohnM » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:36 pm

knowlede of besics
Knowledge of English would also help to study BASICs. By the way, I think you can study it in almost any country nowadays.

:?: