ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Dependent visa (Outside UK) - Online Appln

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

easybiju
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General Dependent visa (Outside UK) - Online Appln

Post by easybiju » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:31 pm

Hi

As you all are aware all UK visa applications from Indiia has to be submitted online from March 5th. My wedding is on 15th April and I am planning to apply Tier 1 dependent visa for my wife. Has anybody submitted for Tier 1 dependent visa thru online system from India? If so can you please post the procedures should be followed?

Thanks
Biju

veera4u
Newly Registered

Post by veera4u » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:52 am

Hi,

Just curious if you have already applied online or still waiting to be.

If applied already, can you please pass some information on this regard.

Thanks,
Veera

Tier1G09
Member of Standing
India

Re: Tier 1 General Dependent visa (Outside UK) - Online Appl

Post by Tier1G09 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:09 am

easybiju wrote:Hi

As you all are aware all UK visa applications from Indiia has to be submitted online from March 5th. My wedding is on 15th April and I am planning to apply Tier 1 dependent visa for my wife. Has anybody submitted for Tier 1 dependent visa thru online system from India? If so can you please post the procedures should be followed?

Thanks
Biju
Just go through this link

https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/

and start processing your application. It will not take more than 30 mins if you have all the info with you. YOu have to select work category then Tiet 1 and then Tier 1 dependant.