ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Past income should be from only salary or from other source

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maar

Past income should be from only salary or from other source

Post by maar » Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:59 pm

Hi,

I have one question regarding salary.

If I'm working as an employee in the company, should I enclose only salary from the company or can I also enclose income from other source like profit from shares(stock market) etc ??

Can the salary be in one country and income from shares(stock market) be in another country ?

It would be great help if any one can answer these questions.

Thanks & regards,
Mahendra.

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:42 pm

It is important to note that not all income will be considered. Unearned income such as dividends from investments (unless it is in a company in which you are active in day to day management), property rental income, and interest on savings or funds received through an inheritance are not used when calculating your income. We will not be able to consider any allowances paid to you that are not declared on your pay slips. If the company you work for pay part of you income in dividends then you should provide evidence that this has been declared as earnings. This should be in the form of either personal tax returns or the corporate tax voucher from the company

Candy
Newly Registered

Post by Candy » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:38 pm

arm wrote:It is important to note that not all income will be considered. Unearned income such as dividends from investments (unless it is in a company in which you are active in day to day management), property rental income, and interest on savings or funds received through an inheritance are not used when calculating your income. We will not be able to consider any allowances paid to you that are not declared on your pay slips. If the company you work for pay part of you income in dividends then you should provide evidence that this has been declared as earnings. This should be in the form of either personal tax returns or the corporate tax voucher from the company
What if apart from my fulltime job, I also work on a freelance basis, I even didn't have pay slips. How can I prove the freelance income?

Many Thanks

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:49 pm

Do you pay taxes?