ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of communcation for dependent visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sura
Newly Registered

Proof of communcation for dependent visa

Post by sura » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:52 am

Hi All,

I am applying for Tier 1 G dependent visa. My husband is currently in UK. I was told that I need to show proof of communication either one of the below. I have few queries could you please suggest

1. Chat
2. mail (can some one share some format for this)
3. phone bill ( I get my phone bills in pdf format, if i take printout of the bills and submit is that fine?)

Thanks,
Sujatha

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:01 am

Yes, those are fine.

Tier1G09
Member of Standing
India

Re: Proof of communcation for dependent visa

Post by Tier1G09 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:51 am

sura wrote:Hi All,

I am applying for Tier 1 G dependent visa. My husband is currently in UK. I was told that I need to show proof of communication either one of the below. I have few queries could you please suggest

1. Chat
3. phone bill ( I get my phone bills in pdf format, if i take printout of the bills and submit is that fine?)

Thanks,
Sujatha
You can simply take print out of chat or mails.

I myself used screen shots of Skype call history and successfully got my wife visa.

nadendla
Newly Registered

Re: Proof of communcation for dependent visa

Post by nadendla » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:32 am

sura wrote:Hi All,

1. Chat

Thanks,
Sujatha
yes, that should be fine. just mention the same in your covering letter about the evidence that you have provided for the subsisting relationship.

Regards
Subba

black7

Post by black7 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:54 pm

I submitted itemised bill and had no problem in getting dependednt visa for my wife.
I was married for more than a year and this was first time she was coming to UK, so I was worried but finally did not had any problem.

Regards

sura
Newly Registered

Post by sura » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:22 am

Thanks all for the reply