ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent help plz

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

frankdux44493
Newly Registered

urgent help plz

Post by frankdux44493 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:16 pm

HI EVERY1...I HAVE A ISSUE HERE..Following the UK Border Agency Guidelines for Post Study Work, I have been maintaining funds ie £800 in my UK Bank Account from 23rd Nov 2011 to 24th Feb 2012 which covers a 94 day period. Unfortunately due to the unexpected debits there was a shortage of £1.18 on 9th January 2012 where the funds dropped to £798.82.

simultaneously i have received bank statements from my father of his account for the first 2 weeks of january ,im not a joint holder for my dad's account.. as i have shortage on 9th January. so i asked my dad to send his statements for the first 2 weeks of January ...and i also asked him to send the affidavit supporting the relation of father and son...will this work...plz suggest me...

regards
rahul

bobobo

Re: urgent help plz

Post by bobobo » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:52 pm

Unfortunately HO will not consider you father's bank statements unless your name is on them as a Joint Account Holder.
As far as money dropping to < 800 GBP might cause an issue is spoted by the caseworker.
frankdux44493 wrote:HI EVERY1...I HAVE A ISSUE HERE..Following the UK Border Agency Guidelines for Post Study Work, I have been maintaining funds ie £800 in my UK Bank Account from 23rd Nov 2011 to 24th Feb 2012 which covers a 94 day period. Unfortunately due to the unexpected debits there was a shortage of £1.18 on 9th January 2012 where the funds dropped to £798.82.

simultaneously i have received bank statements from my father of his account for the first 2 weeks of january ,im not a joint holder for my dad's account.. as i have shortage on 9th January. so i asked my dad to send his statements for the first 2 weeks of January ...and i also asked him to send the affidavit supporting the relation of father and son...will this work...plz suggest me...

regards
rahul

frankdux44493
Newly Registered

Post by frankdux44493 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:04 pm

thanks for the reply ... i have one more query..if the money has dropped < £800 and on the same day i have deposited some money to make is > £800. does it create any problem...many thx

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:56 am

If on the statement both Cr and Dr entries are on the same day then I dont see this being an issue, provided the money you deposited hit your account that same day and not after 2 days or so.
frankdux44493 wrote:thanks for the reply ... i have one more query..if the money has dropped < £800 and on the same day i have deposited some money to make is > £800. does it create any problem...many thx