ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English test For Marriage Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RA3A
Newly Registered

English test For Marriage Visa

Post by RA3A » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Could Anyone please give me contact number for college for my wife to take test in either mirpur or islamabad plz help
Thanks

DieselD

Post by DieselD » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:52 am

Contact the visa processing centre in your area. They should know where you can do the English Test.

sakman

Post by sakman » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:25 pm

theres a centre called ETS in mirpur and islamabad, easy to book it and results come in 2 and a half weeks, its the toiec test

harv
United Kingdom

Post by harv » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:16 pm

Hi sakman

I hear that TOEIC is one of the easiest globally acknowledged English Language Test.

The only thing I would double check is if the pass certificate you will get is going to be a genuine one or not.

To make sure you will get genuine certificate try the following website [http://www.ets.org/epn_directory] and select your country. You should be able to find their associated office/institute in your country and I think you should also have a word with them.
Feb 2012 - Spouse Visa - New Delhi
Mar 2012 - Documents collected - VISA Granted
March 2014 - ILR Granted
Apr 2015 - Applied for Naturalisation
Nov 2015 - Naturalised

waz3x
Newly Registered

Post by waz3x » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:28 pm

Hi Sakman,

has your spouse taken this in Pindi/islamabad? If so, can you tell me where it is? and how long it took to receive the certificate?

Your help will be apreciated.

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:18 am

waz3x wrote:Hi Sakman,

has your spouse taken this in Pindi/islamabad? If so, can you tell me where it is? and how long it took to receive the certificate?

Your help will be apreciated.
I think, Sakman will go to Mirpur Centre. This is for your convenience.
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.