ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME.

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

KATARAPU
Newly Registered

URGENT PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME.

Post by KATARAPU » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:58 am

Hi there, i am doing my masters in Edinburgh Napier University but at present i am facing big problem. As we all know psw (post study work visa is ending on 5th April 2012). from today i got exact 10 working days. And the main problem is i submitted my dissertation today (21/03/12). and my professor is ready to give the results by end of this week and i thought like i can apply for my visa but suddenly my MODULE LEADER send me a message saying that i can’t apply for psw visa because they can’t update my results until board meeting is done which is going to happen in end of May 2012. i hope you can understand my problem. so can you please suggest me any alternative way to apply for my psw visa like (if a letter produced from school office stating that so and so person had submitted his thesis and have passed the masters and he is going to graduate in June. can ukba accept this kind of letter to give a psw visa. please kindly look in to this matter and suggest an alternative way. waiting for your reply guys thank you. this is exactly i got reply from my school office....

(We have been informed by the International Support Team that, in order to apply for a PSW visa, student marks need to be verified by the university boards as a confirmation, i.e. a letter from the module or programme leader or indeed the School is not sufficient. Since the PSW visa route comes to an end on 05 April 2012 and the next scheduled boards will be at the end of May/beginning of June students will not be able to apply for PSW. I realise that you will be very disappointed to hear this, but unfortunately these are the regulations)

Jackson25

Re: URGENT PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME.

Post by Jackson25 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:47 am

KATARAPU wrote:Hi there, i am doing my masters in Edinburgh Napier University but at present i am facing big problem. As we all know psw (post study work visa is ending on 5th April 2012). from today i got exact 10 working days. And the main problem is i submitted my dissertation today (21/03/12). and my professor is ready to give the results by end of this week and i thought like i can apply for my visa but suddenly my MODULE LEADER send me a message saying that i can’t apply for psw visa because they can’t update my results until board meeting is done which is going to happen in end of May 2012. i hope you can understand my problem. so can you please suggest me any alternative way to apply for my psw visa like (if a letter produced from school office stating that so and so person had submitted his thesis and have passed the masters and he is going to graduate in June. can ukba accept this kind of letter to give a psw visa. please kindly look in to this matter and suggest an alternative way. waiting for your reply guys thank you. this is exactly i got reply from my school office....

(We have been informed by the International Support Team that, in order to apply for a PSW visa, student marks need to be verified by the university boards as a confirmation, i.e. a letter from the module or programme leader or indeed the School is not sufficient. Since the PSW visa route comes to an end on 05 April 2012 and the next scheduled boards will be at the end of May/beginning of June students will not be able to apply for PSW. I realise that you will be very disappointed to hear this, but unfortunately these are the regulations)
You can apply for this visa if you have your official final transcript and a letter confirming you will recieve you MSc Certificate in due date. However there's not much time left for you in order to be issued with the official transcript I think! :?