ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success at Solihull PEO -193 days absences - 22/03/2012

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

luckyboy
Newly Registered

ILR Success at Solihull PEO -193 days absences - 22/03/2012

Post by luckyboy » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:43 pm

hi all

my ILR was granted today, i got lots of help from this forum, so i like to share my experience here.

my history: 2 years hsmp + 3 years tier one general, same employer throughout. 193 days absences ( 148 days personal leave + 45 days paid holiday)

9 am appointment, let in at 8:30, I was the first one entered the PEO. was called to counter 4 at 8:45, about 10 mins documents check, then told me my application has been approved, it will take an hour and half to process the document. paid the fee, 10 mins for biometrics. leave the PEO at 9:15. do some shopping at touchwood center, back to PEO at 10:30, the biometirc letter was ready for collect.

document asked:

1 application form ( 2 photos attached)
2 passport
3 police registration (this apply to your nationality)
4 12 months payslips
4 12 months bank statements
5 life in the UK certificate

that's all

I have prepared last 4 years p60 and employer letter to prove my employment and the annual leave i have taken, but was never asked. the case worker (a nice lady) just had a quick look on the separate absences sheet i provided, (that's definitely less than 3 seconds), then said that's fine. one more thing I should metion is that I have few months statement was in debt. seems the case worker just don't care this.

a very wonderful morning.

Smam

Post by Smam » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:06 am

Hi

Lots and lots of heartiest congratulations on getting your ILR and also thanks a lot for sharing your PEO experience on the forum.

Good luck for the future.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:23 pm

Congrats, and thanks for sharing your success story.