ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2nd extension - forgot to provide entry date

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chrischris

2nd extension - forgot to provide entry date

Post by chrischris » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:16 pm

hi all,

i applied for a second extension to my tier 1 but in the form i did not provide the date which i entered the UK in my first visa. The visa was issued in july but i did not come into the country till december.

the problem is i got my entry clearance in ireland and my passport was not stamped at the airport when i flew in to the UK from ireland.

in the form i did not fill in the questions D6 to D10. will this be a problem?

i'm quite worried because i provided my biometrics at the end of february and i've still not gotten anything back from ukba, while they are currently processing applications for people who provided biometrics in early march.

cheers

sts96508
Member of Standing

Post by sts96508 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:41 pm

D5. Are either the applicant’s current and/or any one of his/her previous passport(s) or travel document(s) that he/she has used to travel to, and remain in, the United Kingdom which shows his/her current leave unavailable?

you don't need to fill questions D6 to D10 if you have submitted all your passports. the length and wording of D5 can be confusing, i was caught out too, and ended up answering D6 to D10 even though I did not need to.

hope this answers your question ?

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Re: 2nd extension - forgot to provide entry date

Post by rakeysh.patel » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:52 pm

If you answered D5 as "NO", D6-D10 becomes irrelevant

Some of the questions are worded very complicatedly and its beyond everyones understanding unless it is your 9-5 job.

Take it easy :)
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...