ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years student, help!!!!!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

10 years student, help!!!!!

Post by Loveislovely » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:36 pm

Hello Everyone!

I am wondering if there is anyone on this forum who has been here as a student only throughout their entire 10 years, I feel alone, can anyone out there say that they are in the same boat as me???? Please reply, I would be happy to hear from you.

Thanks in advance
All for one, one for all..... Peace

Smam

Post by Smam » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:14 am

Hi

I believe there are a lots of people on this forum who are in a similar situation as of yours mate.

Offcourse I am just not one of them but you can ask any question and you'll get the reply in the due course of time.

Most of the people who share this forum have got the knowledge of long residense or 10 years residense. Specially the moderators of this forum they've got quite a good knowledge of almost all the different types of Immigration or specially ILR related issues.

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Post by Loveislovely » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:41 am

Smam wrote:Hi

I believe there are a lots of people on this forum who are in a similar situation as of yours mate.

Offcourse I am just not one of them but you can ask any question and you'll get the reply in the due course of time.

Most of the people who share this forum have got the knowledge of long residense or 10 years residense. Specially the moderators of this forum they've got quite a good knowledge of almost all the different types of Immigration or specially ILR related issues.
Thanks much Smam, I am very greatful.
All for one, one for all..... Peace