ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR on basis of ten year rule

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amjadleeds
Member of Standing

ILR on basis of ten year rule

Post by amjadleeds » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:52 pm

I am going to apply ILR on basis of ten year rule, confusion here I am on Tier1 General visa, My visa going to expire next year in March2013. In application form mention shows your salary but my earning is less, I am not sure I have to show my earning or not. Someone mention on ten year rules done need to show income.

Please can i get advice who have same experience . Will be highly grateful

Smam

Post by Smam » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:58 am

Hi

If you're applying under the 10 years rule or on the basis of long residense you don't have to claim any points for any thing like if you apply on the basis if your Tier 1 Visa which is a PBS.

Good luck for your ILR.

Re: ILR on basis of ten year rule

Post by 2012 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:18 pm

amjadleeds wrote:I am going to apply ILR on basis of ten year rule, confusion here I am on Tier1 General visa, My visa going to expire next year in March2013. In application form mention shows your salary but my earning is less, I am not sure I have to show my earning or not. Someone mention on ten year rules done need to show income.

Please can i get advice who have same experience . Will be highly grateful
1. For 10 years, all u need is life in the UK test, all your passports, fee plus the photographs and nothing else.