ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Natwest ad hoc Statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sabeekj
Mood:
India

Natwest ad hoc Statement

Post by sabeekj » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:31 pm

Hi all, as everyone says great place to find all the solution.. Thank you everyone for your contribution.

I am planning to apply for my extension in next few weeks, I missed one of my statement and requested Natwest to send one What I received was ,statement was printed on A4 sheet front and backside and a third page on its own. The first page had my Acct number,Sortcode and my name and Statement Period and Natwet Logo and said page 1 of 3.Back page had only my sort code , Acct Number and statement Period.. No Logo at the back..said page 2 of 3
Third page had again Acct no,Sort code and Statement period with Natwest Logo.. page 3 of 3

Is that sound good for my application? Any suggestion?
Thanks in advance.

kumar17

Post by kumar17 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:44 pm

Did the statements come with a cover letter? They would normally have page numbers - page 1 of x, page 2 of x, page 3 of X, etc, etc. In this case it should be fine.

To make sure you have the right document and get a peace of mind, I think you can arrange for the back to Authenticate them with the a stamp. Alternatively, the back can print copies for you and stamp them. I know Natwest have a policy of not doing it but consider going round a few branches till you get a print out which can be signed at the branch.

I plan to do a similar thing in a few months. If I cant get it stamped, i will make turns till I find a manager who is understanding.

good luck with your application.

rknshree

Re: Natwest ad hoc Statement

Post by rknshree » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:36 pm

sabeekj wrote:Hi all, as everyone says great place to find all the solution.. Thank you everyone for your contribution.

I am planning to apply for my extension in next few weeks, I missed one of my statement and requested Natwest to send one What I received was ,statement was printed on A4 sheet front and backside and a third page on its own. The first page had my Acct number,Sortcode and my name and Statement Period and Natwet Logo and said page 1 of 3.Back page had only my sort code , Acct Number and statement Period.. No Logo at the back..said page 2 of 3
Third page had again Acct no,Sort code and Statement period with Natwest Logo.. page 3 of 3

Is that sound good for my application? Any suggestion?
Thanks in advance.
I am using the same statements,
I raised the different format issue with my branch and customer care,
But these are the standard statements you get if you have paperless statement option
They satisfy all requirements of UKBA
- On official bank stationery, this is Natwest letter head A4 size
- your name and address
- Your account number and sort code
- Period of statement dates
Look at this
http://www.natwest.com/microsites/globa ... essexample

I am using the same.
Stop worrying !

Thanks

sabeekj
Mood:
India

Post by sabeekj » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:45 pm

Thank you guys (Kumar, rknshree).. That puts me in peace mind.. Good luck to all.