ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Inquiry regarding NARIC and Employement issues

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abdulmoid
Newly Registered

Inquiry regarding NARIC and Employement issues

Post by abdulmoid » Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:42 pm

Hello Everybody,

I am planning to apply for the HSMP. I have calculated my points using various online point calculators and I scored 70 points.

What I wanted to know is that, some consultant told me that I have to get my degree evaluated through NARIC. Can anyone tell me if he/she has seen the database or has an account there if my university is listed there as I am not intrested in an evaluation from NARIC. My details are mentioned below:

B.E. Computer Systems - Hamdard University. Karachi. Pakistan (4 Years Degree Course)

M.S. Computer Engineering - Sir Syed University of Engineering & Technology. Karachi. Pakistan (2 Years not complete as yet working on the Thesis)

4 Years of Work experience as Network Engineer with a Network Solution Provider company, which includes two 6 month internships.

Plus 1 years work experince as Systems Manager. Except for the 2 internships all my work experince is full time work experience.

Further to add, I am under 28 Years of age. Currently in Karachi. Pakistan. My education excluding the MS is 16 years.

Thanking you all in advance.

Regards,
Abdul Moid

Mini
Member of Standing

Post by Mini » Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:28 am

Check forum for thread by jillsjack on pakistani degree holders.
Mini