ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 General Extension query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kam81
BANNED

Tier-1 General Extension query

Post by kam81 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:26 pm

Hi,
I have got couple of questions here regarding TIER-1 General Extension. I am here with my Wife (Dependant on me and her visa is expiring in dec 2012) and one kid( she was born here and her visa is expiring on 7th july 2012)

1-How early we can apply for extension as my Tier-1 visa is expiring on 7th July 2012.
2-If we apply before 28 days then does it affect on my ILR in future (5 years rule)
2-Is there any english language requirement for me or my wife?
3-Is loan repayment affect in your visa process?

Thanks in advance?

cheers,
Kam

vignezh
United Kingdom

Re: Tier-1 General Extension query

Post by vignezh » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:32 pm

kam81 wrote:Hi,
I have got couple of questions here regarding TIER-1 General Extension. I am here with my Wife (Dependant on me and her visa is expiring in dec 2012) and one kid( she was born here and her visa is expiring on 7th july 2012)

1-How early we can apply for extension as my Tier-1 visa is expiring on 7th July 2012.
2-If we apply before 28 days then does it affect on my ILR in future (5 years rule)
2-Is there any english language requirement for me or my wife?
3-Is loan repayment affect in your visa process?

Thanks in advance?

cheers,
Kam
All your questions have been answered here, but on different thread. If you use the "search" option and spend some time, you will find them eventually...