ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Tier1 dependent visa from Hyderabad India

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

username999
Newly Registered

Spouse Tier1 dependent visa from Hyderabad India

Post by username999 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:24 pm

Hi All,

Any one recently applied for tier1 general dependent visa, please share you experiences and the procedure and documents to be submitted as the rules were changed from 5th of March, I am presently in UK under Tier1 general and planning to apply for my wife's visa, she is presently in Inida and would llike to join me, any suggestions before applying, thanks in advance..

Username999

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Re: Spouse Tier1 dependent visa from Hyderabad India

Post by Gregarious » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:00 am

username999 wrote:Hi All,

Any one recently applied for tier1 general dependent visa, please share you experiences and the procedure and documents to be submitted as the rules were changed from 5th of March, I am presently in UK under Tier1 general and planning to apply for my wife's visa, she is presently in Inida and would llike to join me, any suggestions before applying, thanks in advance..

Username999
You can follow this link. It will help you out. If you have any query; do not hesitate to contact with me.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... idance.pdf
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.